Friday, March 18, 2011

Let's memorize the terms li, qi, te, shu, shen.....

Or better yet, let's remember what term means what and which religion they belong to! Seriously, I might bomb this world religions quiz/test/whatever it is tomorrow. Discerning the difference between Daoism and Confucianism will probably be my biggest obstacle (exhibit A, the vocab words above). And it probably doesn't help that the whole time I've been studying I've been distracted by facebook... Woops! My time in Carrier has been fairly pleasant though. I even got some free samples from Starbucks!
Yum! Strawberries and cream frappuccino and a rasberry scone :) Oh..... They're playing Michael Buble! That is great, haha. But all in all, today wasn't too bad in my book!

I just saw this music video for the first time today, and I'm basically obsessed with it.

1) I want Ke$sha's hair.
2) I want to have a dance party like that!
3) I love this song.
4) I kind of want to dress all BA like that, haha. ( Not all the time, just to a dance party or something.)

I finally got my Justice Team shirt!
Woop woop! I might wear it tomorrow. Oh my goodness y'all, the weather is going to be gorgeous! Eeeep! I'm excited! Goodnight :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment