Thursday, March 10, 2011

Gerbertus Mike ___________

Hahaha. Say hello to the name of my future son! Thanks for the suggestion Courtney; it's definitely a keeper ;)

Today was good. Kind of lazy, but good! I got lunch with my love, Nikki, which made me very happy :) Then I came home and watched the Brandy version of Cinderella! Seriously, I love that movie! I love it so much that I went on Youtube after the movie ended and watched it all the way up to the point where I turned started when it was on TV. (You see, when I started watching it on television, it was already at the ball scene.) But yes, it made me so happy. I love this song in particular:

I like to sing it sometimes when no one else is around :) But yes, after that it was time for me to travel over to Hungary Creek to watch my darling Juliana at her gymnastics meet. She did so good! I was definitely proud :) She placed 5th on beam, and her dismount left me with my mouth open. I didn't know she could do that! Haha. I really enjoyed watching her, and I just love her in general :)
From there, I had dinner with my padre. Well actually, I ate dinner while talking to my dad since him and Jenn had already eaten. We had some pretty legit conversation. I always love it when that happens, because sometimes my dad teaches me some new things. And I think that maybe there's more to him than I give him credit for. At any rate, that was a good time. I came back to my mom's house and proceeded to skype my lovely sister, Hannah :) Oh goodness, I do love her. After 2 hours of chatting, we decided to add our dear love Courtney to the conversation! The three of us talked for over an hour, and it was quite humorous. Oh my gosh I love them :) I didn't feel like I had been on skype for almost 3 1/2 hours. Shoot, I could talk to them all day! I love my sisters; they're so great! And now I'm about ready to go to sleep. I love you all! Goodnight :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment