Thursday, March 31, 2011

Steph was here... both of us!!!

Hi, this is Stephanie. I've taken over Stephanie's blog temporarily! I'm in Carrier (surprise!). I'm supposed to be studying for a test... Oops!!! Now back over to Steph:
Well, today's been alright! I was done with class by 11, and I was even able to take a 2-hour nap! PRAISE! I hadn't taken a legit nap in what felt like forever. I spent a decent chunk of today in Carrier as per usual with Taylor, Hannah, and Steph :) I got dinner with Brandi, which made me very happy :) Also, tonight was SAO game night! Twas a lot of fun! We played signs, psychiatrist, and a game called alibi that is kind of like mafia only ten times as crazy! Or maybe it's only that way when we play it..... Haha, who knows?! And now I'm back at Carrier with Taylor and Steph. I don't have any work per-se thats due tomorrow, but I've been looking into classes for next semester and I think I might work on my applications for the WEAG family life internship. I only have 3 questions left to do! Woop woop!

Miscellaneous points:

  • I think I'm going to VCU for grad school.
  • I wish I didn't have to take a science.
  • Taylor just introduced Stephanie and I to her best friend via skype, and she referred to her as being the "equivalent to my Heather." Hahaha, SO GREAT!
  • I really have no business being in the library right now; I just like socializing :)
  • SAO needs to have a social where we play Silent Library in Carrier :D
  • Please notice Steph and I's squinty left eyes in that picture... Haha!
  • I wish my hair was back to Rapunzel status already.
  • Steph and I found the Asian version of Ke$ha...

On second thought, maybe I'll finish the internship application this weekend.... Bahh! I realize this post was super random, but I hope you all don't mind :) I love you all! Goodnight!

1 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

1) VCU VCU VCU! GO RAMS GO!
2) I love that, Taylor :D Eeeeep!
3) I, too, wish my hair was Rapunzel status :/
4) I cannot even believe that Asian Ke$ha...
5) I LOVE YOU! So much! Mwah!

Post a Comment