Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hilda McDaniel

Approximately 40 years ago, she brought all-star cheerleading to America. She dedicated her life to coaching, and she left behind a legacgy. She touched the lives of every single person she taught. What she established is monumental, but her effect on the lives of those who loved her is what will be remembered forever. Hilda is the reason I became a cheerleader, and it was with her that I became a dancer. I was with her at the age of 4....
...and the 12 years that followed (from USA, to UCC, to Cheer Factory)...



Hilda, you were such an amazing woman, and an incredible inspiration. What you've done for so many will never be forgotten. You impacted my life tremendously, and even though I haven't told you for quite some time, I love you so much. Thank you. For everything. You will be so missed...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so im doing a paper on the geography of cheerleading and came across this page -sasha

Post a Comment